The ROK Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Sejong Institute invite undergraduate and graduate students
to participate in this thesis competition on the subject of Korea-Japan-China trilateral cooperation.
■ Thesis Topic
Any topic related to Korea-Japan-China trilateral cooperation and development
All undergraduate and graduate students with any nationality
(individual or group of 4 or less; overseas students may participate through video presentation)
- Submission Deadline: October 31, 2019
- 1st Screening (Written): 2nd Week of November 2019
- 2nd Screening (Presentation) and Award Ceremony: 1st Week of December 2019
Certificate endorsed by the ROK Minister of Foreign Affairs and Prize
- Grand Award (1 Team, Prize of 3,000,000 KRW)
- Excellence Award (2 Teams, Prize of 2,000,000 KRW)
- Encouragement Award (3 Teams, Prize of 1,000,000 KRW)
* A Prize will be granted to the Academic Adviser (1 Person) of Grand Award Team
■ Submission Guideline
- Format: Appx. 15 Pages (A4), Times New Roman (double space, font size 12)
- How to Apply (Refer to the Sejong Institute Website www.sejong.org)
1) Documents(4): Final Thesis Paper, Application Form (incl. Academic Adviser’s Confirmation), Written Pledge, Certificate of Enrollment
2) Method: E-mail Submission to email@example.com (No Mail Submission Allowed)
1) No submitted thesis will be returned.
2) Thesis should be an applicant(or a team)’s original writing. Copyright of all submitted theses reverts to the ROK Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
3) Warning of Plagiarism: Theses awarded at other competitions, submitted to academic journals or other collection of papers, or presented as dissertations for degree are NOT eligible for submission. If any award-winning thesis is subjected to such breach of research ethics, the award will be withdrawn along with immediate redemption of prize.
For further details, refer to the Institute’s Website (www.sejong.org). All other questions could be addressed to the Institute’s Research Planning Division (031-750-7616, firstname.lastname@example.org).